Team admins are team members who are granted the following permissions:
- Dashboard, to read analytics data from Facebook, Google Analytics, and supported eCommerce stores
- Launchpad, to create and enable ads, audiences, and custom conversions
- Autopilot, to create and enable Autopilot strategies
- Offers, to add and edit products and landing pages
- Tasks, to view and edit tasks
Let’s take you through the steps of adding fellow team admins.
To follow along with this guide, open the Scalify app on a separate tab by clicking on the button below.
- Click on the Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar
- Click on the Team tab
- Click on the Invite User button
- Leave the checked boxes untouched
- Check the All box in Ad Accounts
- Check the All box in Stores & Websites
- Click on the Generate Link button
- Copy the generated link and share it with your colleague via email or a communication channel of your choice
After your teammate clicks the link, they will be required to create an account.
Once that’s done, they can perform all advertising tasks, gain full access to your assets (ad account, website or store, analytics data), and add other team admins or team employees.
If you want to restrict access to certain assets or permissions, you can add a user as a team employee.