Connecting your BigCommerce store allows Scalify to sync your store’s analytics data and products into the app automatically.
To connect your BigCommerce store with Scalify, follow the steps below:
Before you start: On a different tab, log in to the BigCommerce store you want to connect with Scalify.
Start by having the Scalify open on a separate tab and click on Settings from the left sidebar.
Or click on the button below 👇
- From the left sidebar, click on Stores and Websites
- Click on the BigCommerce option to connect your BigCommerce store
- Enter your store’s name in the BigCommerceURL case
- Click on Connect BigCommerce to proceed
- Now, in the same tab, you’ll be redirected into the BigCommerce app store, click on the Install button to add Scalify to your store
- Next, click on the Confirm button to allow Scalify integration.
Note: Your store’s name can be found in your BigCommerce URL:
The [your-store-name] part is the name you gave your store while creating your store.
Now that your BigCommerce store is connected successfully, you can switch between stores and websites by:
- On the top right corner of your Scalify interface, click on your Scalify account name to reveal a drop-down
- Click on Switch Accounts
- From the list of accounts appearing, choose the Scalify account you want to use
Scalify allows you to choose from 4 supported platforms: BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Squarespace.
You can also connect WordPress sites and non-supported platforms using the Other option on the Stores & Websites tab.
Note: With a free plan, you can create and manage ads for 3 stores or websites. Learn more about projects and plans by clicking here.
Connect other websites with Scalify: