What is the Dashboard?
The Dashboard is an interface that allows you to get straightforward insights into your business’s performance. It’s:
- Simple: Clear layout that provides you with metrics that reflect your campaigns’ and website’s performance
- Customizable: Personalize your Dashboard to include only the information you care about using Widgets or switch from one Template to another to view different groups of data to draw different decisions
- Intuitive: Aggregate data from different sources to get access to data beyond what happens inside Facebook, Instagram, and the basic actions tracked by Facebook’s pixel on your website.
The Dashboard is available for all Scalify plans.
To provide you with precise data that you can rely, Scalify collects data from:
- Google Analytics
- Supported eCommerce Platforms
Scalify collects data through:
- Facebook Pixel, for events that took place on your website
- Facebook, for interactions your prospects had with your Facebook Business page
- Instagram, for interactions your prospects had with your Instagram Business profile
If you have Google Analytics installed on your website, Scalify aggregates data from your account to provide you with insights that further showcase your website visitors’ behavior.
Learn more about the Google Analytics integration by clicking on this article.
Supported eCommerce Stores
Scalify aggregates the native analytics data available in the following supported eCommerce platforms:
After aggregating data from different sources, Scalify displays this data in drag and drop Widgets that showcase metrics in different forms:
- Ads Manager, to display your ad campaign’s KPIs
- One metric, to display the data of that specific metric
- Multiple metrics, to display several metrics in a single graph to compare two or more values in one space
- World Map, to organize data by country on the world map
Learn more about Widgets by clicking on this article.
Template views are native Dashboard setups that group Widgets to display specific information. You can also create your own Template using Widgets.
Learn more about Template views by clicking on this article.