Welcome to Scalify!
In this quick start guide, we’ll work on getting you and your team to create your first campaign with Scalify — Starting with these key tasks to do.
Get Started With A Trial
Here’s a step by step guide on how you can create your Scalify account.
Quick Start Demo
In this video, we’ll go over the core features and tools you need to get started:
If this is your first time using a solution like Scalify, visit this introduction article to learn what Scalify is, who it’s for, and how you can use it.
To get onboard, check out this guide.
1. Add Team Members
To collaborate with your team in one Scalify plan, follow these steps:
Go ahead and click on:
- Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar
- Team tab
- Invite User button
- Uncheck the All boxes to reveal the permissions for the Dashboard, Launchpad, Autopilot, Offers, and Tasks then select the boxes of the permissions you want to grant your teammate
- Uncheck the All box in Ad Accounts and Stores & Websites then select the boxes of the assets you want to grant your teammate access to
- Click on the Generate Link button
- Copy the generated link and share it with your colleague via email or a communication channel of your choice
Note: By leaving the boxes on default, your teammate will be assigned the role of Admin.
2. Add Stores & Websites
You can use one Scalify plan to work on multiple stores and websites. Click on any of the following links to add:
Set Up Offers
In Scalify, your product and landing pages are organized in the Offers tab.
This allows you to easily launch ads with a product or landing page attached. To learn more about Offers, please visit this page.
1. Sync Products
If you’ve connected Scalify with a supported platform such as:
Your products will be synced automatically into the Offers tab and you can skip to the next step.
2. Add Products Manually
For none-supported platforms, there are 2 ways you can add your products to Scalify. Click on any of the following links to:
3. Add a Landing Page
To add a landing page to your Scalify Offers, follow these steps:
- Click on Offers from the sidebar
- Click on the Add Offer button in the top right corner
- From the drop-down, select Website Page
- Give your page a name, set the cost of goods sold, and enter your landing page’s URL. You can add multiple
- Optionally, you can enable Conversion Tracking to get precise insights on your landing page’s performance
- Enter the link to your Thank you page or to the redirecting page of the conversion you desired, and set its conversion value which is the average revenue earned of each conversion. Learn more about conversion tracking by clicking here
- To finish up, you can choose to add tags and an image to identify and label your offers, or you can skip ahead and click on the Save button.
Note: While adding URLs, the domain remains fixed to the one you created your Scalify account with. To add a landing page with a different domain, click on New Domain from the drop-down.
Now that your landing page is saved successfully, you can go ahead and create your first campaign.
Note: Although adding Offers makes your workflow smoother and saves you time, you can totally create a campaign without an Offer attached by clicking on the Skip button.
Create Your First Campaign
Launch a Targeting Ad Campaign
Prospecting ad campaigns allow you to target new prospects using Facebook’s interests.
With Scalify, you can create a prospecting ad campaign targeting different interests, without having to duplicate ad sets each time you want to target a different set of interests.
To create your first prospecting ad campaign, please follow along with this video:
You can also check out our detailed step by step prospecting tutorial here.
Launch a Retargeting Ad Campaign
Retargeting ad campaigns allow you to recover prospects who visited your website, but didn’t perform the desired action you optimized for.
Normally, creating retargeting ad campaigns requires you to create custom audiences in advance in order to use them later in your ad campaigns.
With Scalify, you can create retargeting ad campaigns without having to create a custom audience beforehand, all thanks to the Audience Builder.
To create your first retargeting ad campaign, please follow along with this video:
You can also check out our detailed step by step retargeting tutorial here.
Launch a Dynamic Retargeting Ad Campaign
Dynamic retargeting ad campaigns allow you to remind your website visitors of items they viewed but didn’t purchase, using interactive carousel ads.
Creating a dynamic retargeting ad with Scalify is super fast, because no feed creation is required. You can create a catalog of all of your products or a collection of them in seconds.
To create your first dynamic retargeting ad campaign, please follow along with this video:
You can also check out our detailed step by step dynamic retargeting tutorial here.
Want to dive in?
- Launch a retention ad campaign to turn casual sales into repeat customers.
- Launch a scaling ad campaign to drive more results and reach your profit goals.
Activate an Autopilot Strategy
Autopilot strategies allow you to optimize your ads automatically to reach top performance with your budget and creatives.
To create an autopilot strategy, please follow along with this video:
You can also check out our detailed step by step tutorial here.
Integrate Google Analytics
Integrating Google Analytics with Scalify allows you to track your campaigns using UTM tags, access sensitive website data, and know your revenue.
To integrate Google Analytics with your Scalify account, click on:
- Settings from the sidebar
- Google Analytics from the settings sidebar
- Connect Google Analytics button
- A new window will open, choose the Google account with admin access to your Google Analytics account
- Click on the Allow button to grant Scalify permission to view your Google Analytics. To learn how Scalify uses your analytics data, please visit the user privacy page
- Choose the Google Analytics account — that is integrated with your website — to use with Scalify, by clicking on the drop-down arrows. Click Next when you’re done.
Now that your Google Analytics account is successfully connected with Scalify, you can start tagging your campaigns with UTM tags and analyze your progress using the Dashboard.
Customize Your Dashboard
The dashboard enables you to track your campaigns’ performance in particular and keep up with your business in general. Understanding your data allows you to make the right decisions for your business.
To view data from different perspectives, switch layout views using the drop-down option in the top right corner.
Learn more about layout views by visiting this page.
You can view your data by day, week, month, or by date range.
To make your own custom layout, you can use widgets.
Scalify widgets are drag and drop customizable, and can be used to display data from Facebook, Google Analytics, or Scalify.
To create a widget, follow this step by step guide here.