What is Launchpad?
The Launchpad is a Scalify feature that allows you to:
- Launch Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
- Generate Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Create custom conversions.
With automated tools that make this process faster and easier to accomplish alone or with a team.
Launch a Campaign
The Launchpad allows you to create and launch:
- Prospecting ad campaigns, to target new audiences based on their interests, behaviors, and demographics
- Retargeting ad campaigns, to retarget prospects who interacted with your business but didn’t convert
- Dynamic Retargeting ad campaigns, to retarget prospects who visited your website but didn’t convert with a dynamic carousel ad
- Retention ad campaigns, to target current customers with new offers that help you increase your lifetime value
- Scaling ad campaigns, to scale your business profitably with proven, top-performing, exclusive audiences.
With a fully automated 6 step campaign creation workflow:
- Offer: To launch your campaign with an Offer attached — To keep your data and assets organized by product or landing page — or skip through to create your campaign without an Offer
- Campaign: To choose to create a new campaign or an existing campaign to create new ad sets in, then set the optimization rules
- Ad Sets: To create new ad sets with premade audience templates, the Audience Builder, and the easy add variation button
- Ad Creatives: To create new ads automatically with the Creatives Builder or use existing posts or ads
- Review: To review your campaign’s summary before launching
- Launch: To automatically set your campaign’s structure, name your ad sets, enable UTM tagging, and launch!
While creating a campaign with the Launchpad, you don’t have to create Custom or Lookalike Audiences in advance: It’s integrated within the 6 step campaign creation system — precisely in the Ad Sets step — while choosing an audience template and editing it with the Audience Builder, Scalify creates the necessary Custom or Lookalike Audiences in the backend.
However, if you want to experiment with different audiences, you can use Launchpad to create:
Create a Custom Conversion
Custom Conversions allow you to track specific events taking place in specific web pages or products.