Team admins are team members who are granted the following permissions:
- Analyze, to read analytics data from Facebook, Google Analytics, and supported eCommerce stores
- Automation, to view and manage automations
- Launch, to create and enable ads, audiences, and custom conversions
- Offers, to view products and landing pages data and use their assets in ads
- History, to view, edit, and create similar tasks.
To follow along with this step-by-step guide, open the Scalify tab in a new tab. Open Scalify
Let’s take you through the steps of adding fellow team admins.
- Click on the Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click on the Team tab.
- Click on the Invite User button.
- Leave the checked boxes untouched.
- Check the All box in Ad Accounts.
- Check the All box in Stores & Websites.
- Click on the Generate Link button.
- Copy the generated link and share it with your colleague via email or a communication channel of your choice.
After your teammate clicks the link, they will be required to create an account.
Once that’s done, they can perform all advertising tasks, gain full access to your assets (ad account, website or store, analytics data), and add other team admins or team members.
If you want to restrict access to certain assets or permissions, you can add a user as a team members.