Launch is a core Scalify feature that enables you to:
- Create campaigns automatically
- Generate Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Create custom conversions
- Launch ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp.
With automated tools that make this process faster and easier to accomplish alone or with a team.
Launch a Campaign
Using Launch, you can create and launch the following campaigns:
- Targeting, to target new audiences based on their interests, behaviors, and demographics
- Retargeting, to retarget prospects who interacted with your business but didn’t convert
- Dynamic Retargeting, to retarget prospects who visited your website but didn’t convert with a dynamic carousel ad
- Retention, to target current customers with new offers that help you increase your lifetime value
- Scaling, to scale your business profitably with top-performing audiences.
With a fully automated 6 step campaign creation workflow:
- Offer: To launch product/landing page focused campaigns that keep your data and assets organized.
- Campaign: To create a new campaign, create new ad sets in an existing campaign, or new ads in existing ad sets.
- Ad Sets: To create new ad sets targeting qualified prospects from pre-built audience templates you can customize with the audience builder.
- Ad Creatives: To create new ads automatically with the Creatives Builder or use existing page posts or ads.
- Review: To review your campaign details before launching.
- Launch: To set your campaign’s structure in one click, name your ad sets, enable UTM tagging, and launch!
While creating a campaign with Launch, you don’t have to create Custom or Lookalike Audiences in advance.
It’s integrated within the 6 step campaign creation system — precisely in the Ad Sets step — while choosing an audience template and editing it with the Audience Builder, Scalify creates the necessary Custom or Lookalike Audiences in the backend.
However, if you want to experiment with different audiences, you can use Launch to create:
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences.
Create a Custom Conversion
Custom Conversions allow you to track specific events taking place in specific web pages or products.