Teammates are users who collaborate with you and have access to specific assets (ad accounts, websites, stores) and the following permissions:
- Analyze, to read analytics data from Facebook, Google Analytics, and supported eCommerce stores
- Automation, to view and manage automations
- Launch, to create and enable ads, audiences, and custom conversions
- Offers, to view products and landing pages data and use their assets in ads
- History, to view, edit, and create similar tasks.
Note: You can add unlimited users in any Scalify plan.
To follow along with this guide, open the Scalify app in a separate tab. Open Scalify.
- Click on the Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click on the Team tab.
- Click on the Invite User button.
- Uncheck the All boxes to reveal the permissions for Analyze, Launch, Offers, and History then select the boxes of the permissions you want to grant your teammate.
- Uncheck the All box in Ad Accounts and Stores & Websites then select the boxes of the assets you want to grant your teammate access to
- Click on the Generate Link button.
- Copy the generated link and share it with your colleague via email or a communication channel of your choice.
Your teammate can open the link in a new tab and follow the instructions on the screen to create an account.
Note: Keeping the boxes checked by default will grant your teammate the admin role.
To add a team admin that has full access to your assets and permissions, click on this article.