Top marketers always scale Facebook ads with lookalike audiences to reach qualified prospects and maximize ROAS.
Since creating lookalike audiences is a time-consuming task that can take hours for teams to get done, Scalify allows to generate up to 200 lookalike audiences instantly.
You can also split test lookalike audiences by country and create one lookalike audience per ad set.
Note: To create a lookalike audience, you must have a source audience of at least 100 people, that Facebook can use to find prospects similar to your source audience.
The bigger your source audience is, the better is the lookalike audience you’ll create.
However, having 1000 people on your source audience can usually drive great results.
It’s also good to note that your lookalike audience quality is also important, for example using a source audience of customers with a high lifetime value (LTV) is better than using a source audience of all customers.
Scale Your Facebook Ads: Tutorial
Learn how you can scale your Facebook ads automatically with Scalify with this quick tutorial:
Lookalike Audience Country Reach
Scalify uses the Facebook API to allow you to reach twice the percentage available through the Facebook Business interface i.e. you can target up to 20% of a country’s population instead of just 10% of your country’s population.
This allows you to scale your business profitably and increase your exposure.
Website Traffic Lookalike Audiences
With a Facebook Pixel installed on your website, you can create lookalike audiences based on your website visitors.
Hence, you can create lookalike audiences based on prospects who fired the following events:
- View Content (VC): Visitors who viewed a specific product, multiple products, or a web page
- Add To Cart (ATC): Prospects who added a specific product or multiple products to cart
- Initiated Checkout (IC): Prospects who added products to cart and reached the checkout phase
- Added Payment Info: Prospects who reached the checkout phase and added their payment info
- Purchase: Customers who purchased a specific product or multiple products
- Complete Registration: Prospects who completed a registration to an offering on your website
- Add To Wishlist: Prospects who added a specific product or multiple products to a wishlist
- Donate: Prospects who placed donations through your website
- Schedule: Prospects who scheduled a meeting through your website
- Start Trial: Prospects who started a trial of your subscription-based business
- Submit Application: Individuals who submitted an application through your website
- Search: Prospects who used the search bar on your website to find products
- Customize Product: Prospects who used the customize option on your website to edit products
- Subscribe: Prospects who subscribed to a newsletter or an offering on your website
- Contact: Prospects who clicked on the contact option on your website
Video Views Lookalike Audiences
To get more people who are similar to your video viewers, you can create lookalike audiences based on your video views.
You can create lookalike audiences based on prospects watched at least:
- 3 seconds of a video
- 10 seconds of a video
- 25% of a video
- 50% of a video
- 75% of a video
- 95% of a video
Facebook Page Engagement Lookalike Audiences
To get prospects similar to people who engaged with your Facebook page, you can create lookalike audiences based on people who fired the following events:
- Engaged with your page: Prospects who interacted with page and posts in any way
- Engaged with a post or ad: Prospects who interacted with a specific post or ad by reacting, commenting, or sharing
- Clicked any call to action (CTA) button: Prospects who clicked on a button to contact you or visit your website
- Sent a message to your page: Prospects who sent a private message via Messenger to your page
- Saved your page or a post.
Instagram Profil Lookalike Audiences
To get prospects similar to people who engaged with your Instagram profile, you can create lookalike audiences based on people who fired the following events:
- Visited Profile: Prospects who visited your Instagram profile
- Engaged with profile; Prospects who engaged with your profile
- Engaged with a post or ad: Prospects who liked, commented, or shared a post from your Instagram profile
- Sent a message to your profile: Prospects who sent a private Instagram DM to your business
- Saved your profile or a post.
Store Customers Lookalike Audiences
To get prospects who are similar to your customers, you can create lookalike audiences based on people who purchased a specific product (or a specific set of products) or any product.
Later on, you can refine by their customer lifetime value (LTV) and set a minimum to be set for creation.
Existing Lookalike Audiences
You can create new lookalike audiences based on custom audiences that already exist in your Facebook Business account.