Connecting your Shopify store allows Scalify to sync your store’s analytics data and products into the app automatically.
To follow along with this step-by-step guide, open the Scalify tab in a new tab. Open Scalify
To connect your Shopify store with Scalify, follow the steps below:
Before you start: On a different tab, log in to the Shopify store you want to connect with Scalify.
- From the left sidebar, click on Stores and Websites.
- To connect your Shopify store, click on the Shopify button.
- Enter your Shopify store URL.
- Click on the Install Scalify button.
- You’ll be redirected to your Shopify admin page. Scroll down and click the Install app button.
Note: Your store’s name can be found in your Shopify URL:
The [your-store-name] part is the name you gave your store while creating your store.
Now that your Shopify store is connected successfully, you can switch between stores and websites by:
- On the top right corner of your Scalify interface, click on your Scalify account name to reveal a drop-down.
- Click on Switch Accounts.
- From the list of accounts appearing, choose the Scalify account you want to use.
Scalify allows you to choose from 4 supported platforms: Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Squarespace.
You can also connect WordPress sites and non-supported platforms using the Other option on the Stores & Websites tab.