Connecting your Squarespace website allows Scalify to sync your store’s analytics data and products into the app automatically.
To follow along with this step-by-step guide, open the Scalify tab in a new tab. Open Scalify
To connect your Squarespace website with Scalify, follow the steps below:
Before you start: On a different tab, log in to the Squarespace website you want to connect with Scalify.
- From the left sidebar, click on Stores and Websites.
- Click on the Squarespace option to connect your Squarespace website.
- Enter your Squarespace website URL — which is the URL of your website — and click on Connect Squarespace to proceed.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, select the Squarespace website you want to connect with Scalify.
- Now, on the permissions page, click on the Allow button to approve the Scalify integration. To learn how Scalify uses your store’s data, please visit the user privacy page.
Now that your Squarespace website is connected successfully, you can switch between stores and websites by:
- On the top right corner of your Scalify interface, click on your Scalify account name to reveal a drop-down .
- Click on Switch Accounts.
- From the list of accounts appearing, choose the Scalify account you want to use.
Scalify allows you to choose from 4 supported platforms: WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Squarespace.
You can also connect WordPress sites and non-supported platforms using the Other option on the Stores & Websites tab.