AI Ad Copy is a sub-feature of the Creatives Builder that enables you to generate a primary text variation using AI (Artificial Intelligence).
Scalify uses GPT-3 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3), an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to generate human-like text. It’s the third-generation language prediction model in the GPT-n series created by OpenAI.
To generate a primary text variation using AI, you are required to provide input. The AI uses this input as a prompt to generate output.
Currently, Scalify supports AI copy in English only. Other languages will be added gradually.
All Scalify plans have a limit of 100 requests per month. This limit resets itself monthly at no extra charge.
To provide the AI with context, you are required to enter a text prompt in the input area.
This text prompt can be:
- Your product description
- Your service description
- A summary of a promotion/offer
- Your landing page’s unique value proposition.
To ensure that the AI provides you with the best output, make sure to follow these best practices:
- Enter the name of the product/service you're offering in the special space.
- Write the prompt in the same format as the placeholder.
- Do not surpass the character limit provided (300 characters). Character limits are set to comply with OpenAI’s best practices and guidelines.
- Avoid short, incomplete, or grammatically incorrect phrases.
After you click on the “Generate” button, the AI will generate a primary text variation based on the input provided.
The output appears in the same space you used to write the input.
If you’re unhappy with the results of the AI, you can:
- Edit the output
- Edit the input.
Editing your output is ideal when you only need to make small changes.
To edit the output, simply click inside the text container and start typing/removing text.
Editing the input text is ideal when you want to change the entire output.
Click on the “Try Again” button to write a new prompt. Make sure you follow the best practices mentioned above to have the best output possible.