The Strategies Library enables you to activate an automation strategy without having to create it from scratch.
Creating an Autopilot Strategy has a 4 step workflow:
- Name and Target.
- Actions and Conditions.
- Schedule and Notifications.
To follow along with this step-by-step guide, open the Scalify tab in a new tab. Open Scalify
- Automation Introduction.
1. Name and Target
In this step, you will:
- Select an automation strategy
- Name the automation
- Set the target campaigns, ad sets, or ads you want the automation to apply to
- Add the automation to a folder or create a new one.
- Click on the Create New Strategy button.
- Click on the Choose from Library option.
- Select a category from the sidebar.
- Use the filters to show strategies for Lead Generation, eCommerce, Acquisition Cost, or ROAS.
- Select the Strategy you want to use by clicking on the Use Strategy button.
- Enter your:
- Average Order Value, which is the amount you make from each order.
- Average COGS, which is how much the products cost you.
- Max Daily Budget, which is when to stop increasing the daily budget.
- Click on Load Strategy.
- Optional: Give your Strategy a name or leave the default name.
- Optional: Edit your Strategy’s description or leave it on default.
- Optional: Add your Strategy to a folder or create a new one by clicking on New Folder.
- Choose your target: Campaigns, Ad Sets, or Ads from the drop-down.
- Choose selection type: Automatic (All) or Manual from the drop-down.
- Skip this step if you chose Manual selection. Set up selection filters:
1. Choose if the condition should apply to All campaigns or Any campaign.
2. From the drop-down, select the parent campaign, ad sets, or ad.
3. From the drop-down,filter by Status of the parent campaign, ad sets, ad or by the Name of the parent campaign, ad sets, ad.
4. From the drop-down, select to include using is or exclude using is not.
5. From the drop-down, choose the delivery type.
6. Use the + Filter button to add other filters following the same steps.
2. Actions and Conditions
This is where you set the action, conditions, as well as the schedule your Strategies, will run on.
Since you chose a pre-built strategy, you can leave the values on default and move to the next step.
3. Schedule and Notifications
- From the drop-down choose the schedule you want the strategy to run on.
- Optional: Leave Always run when this Strategy is an active toggle on to keep your strategy running until you disable it manually. Turning this toggle off enables you to set a start and end date for your strategy.
- Optional: Enable the Email Notification toggle to receive email reports each time a condition is met.
After reviewing your Strategy’s summary, you can choose to either launch your Strategy by keeping the Enable this Strategy after creation toggle on, or turn it off if you want to go in and review the details one more time before launching.
Once you’re done, click on the Create Strategy button.