Connecting your WordPress site, a non-supported eCommerce platform, or any other website with Scalify allows you to create ads easily.
To connect your website with Scalify, follow the steps below:
Start by having the Scalify open on a separate tab and click on Settings from the left sidebar.
Or click on the button below 👇
- From the left sidebar, click on Stores and Websites
- Click on the Other option
- Enter your website’s name, URL, and select the currency you’d like to use with your Scalify account.
Now that your website is connected successfully, you can switch between stores and websites by:
- On the top right corner of your Scalify interface, click on your Scalify account name to reveal a drop-down
- Click on Switch Accounts
- From the list of accounts appearing, choose the Scalify account you want to use
Scalify allows you to choose from 4 supported platforms: WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Squarespace.
Note: With a free plan, you can create and manage ads for 3 stores or websites. Learn more about projects and plans by clicking here.
Connect other websites with Scalify: