Using the Strategies Library allows you to activate an Autopilot Strategy easily, without having to create it from scratch.
To learn more about each Strategy, click on this introduction to the Autopilot.
To follow along with this tutorial, open the Scalify app in a new tab and click on Autopilot from the sidebar.
Or click on the button below👇
Much like creating a campaign, creating an Autopilot Strategy has a 4 step workflow:
- Name and Target
- Actions and Conditions
- Schedule and Notifications
1. Name and Target
This is where you set the name of your Strategy and target campaigns, ad sets, or ads you want your Strategy’s conditions to apply to.
- Click on the Create New Strategy button
- You’ll get two options: Choose from Library and New Strategy. Click on the Choose from Library option
- Use the sidebar to select a category
- Use the filters to show strategies for Lead Generation, eCommerce, Acquisition Cost, or ROAS
- Select the Strategy you want to use by clicking on the Use Strategy button
- Enter your:
- Average Order Value, which is the amount you make from each order
- Average COGS, which is how much the products cost you
- Max Daily Budget, which is when to stop increasing the daily budget
- Click on Load Strategy
- Optional: Give your Strategy a name or leave the default name
- Optional: Edit your Strategy’s description or leave it on default
- Optional: Add your Strategy to a folder or create a new one by clicking on New Folder
- Choose your target: Campaigns, Ad Sets, or Ads from the drop-down
- Choose selection type: Automatic (All) or Manual from the drop-down — if you chose Manual, make sure to check the campaigns, ad sets, or ads you want your strategy to apply to
- Skip this step if you chose Manual selection. Set up selection filters:
- Choose if the condition should apply to All campaigns or Any campaign
- Using the drop-down, select the parent campaign, ad sets, or ad
- Using the drop-down, select to continue filtering by Status of the parent campaign, ad sets, ad or by the Name of the parent campaign, ad sets, ad
- Using the drop-down, select to include using is or exclude using is not
- Using the drop-down, choose the delivery type
- Use the + Filter button to add other filters following the same steps
2. Actions and Conditions
This is where you set the action, conditions, as well as the schedule your Strategies, will run on.
Since you’ve chosen a Strategy from the library, you can leave the values on default and move to the next step.
3. Schedule and Notifications
- Using the drop-down choose the schedule you’d like your Strategy to run on
- Optional: By leaving the Always run when this Strategy is active toggle on, your Strategy will continue to run until you disable it manually. By turning the toggle off, you can decide when your Strategy will run and stop
- Optional: By enabling the Email Notification toggle, you will receive an email report each time a condition is met
After reviewing your Strategy’s summary, you can choose to either launch your Strategy by keeping the Enable this Strategy after creation toggle on, or turn it off if you want to go in and review the details one more time before launching.
Once you’re done, click on the Create Strategy button.
You can keep up with your Strategy’s creation status in the Tasks tab.
If you want to create a strategy from scratch, without using the Strategies Library? Click on this guide.